Dynasol ecoserv is an adequated ink on single pass printers for the impression on napkins and paper tablecloths.
- Dynasol Ecoserv prints on paper and non-woven fabric (nowomen).
- High color density, wide gamut, high quality when printing.
- High resistance to rubbing, both dry and wet.
- Fast drying, great adhesion to the substrate, no odors.
- Respectful with the environment
Before use it is recommended to read the safety data sheet of this product.
- Operating temperature: 16 - 35 ° C
- Relative humidity: 40 - 70%
- Store away from sources of light and heat between 7 - 30 ° C
To obtain the best results, it is recommended that the environmental values in the location of the printer are recommended. The variation of these can influence the quality of the final work.