Dynasol Eco MKR5 is an eco-solvent ink designed for Epson heads, compatible with most printers on the market with these heads that are prepared for solvent. Formulated for use on all types of rigid substrates.
It is a very versatile ink recommended for rigid and flexible supports for solvent printers either flat or hybrid and variated substrates such as vinyl , PVCs , wood , metal , glass and artificial stone.
Tinta muy utilizada en la impresión de objetos promocionales.
Ecosolvent base ink with adhesion to various substrates such as:
- Plastics: ABS, styrene, acrylic, polypropylene. Examples: napkin rings, pens, luggage tags, guitar picks, mobile phone cases.
- Nylon. Example: skate wheels.
- Wood. Example: Boxes.
- Coated or painted metals. Examples: buckles, plates.
- Celluloid. Example: ping-pong balls.
- Epoxy Example: tie pins.
- Glass: Windows, pictures.
High resistance to scratching and abrasion. Fast drying, great adhesion to the substrate, no odors.
Before use it is recommended to read the safety data sheet of this product.
- Operating temperature: 16 - 35 ° C
- Relative humidity: 40 - 70%
Store away from sources of light and heat between 7 - 30 ° C
To obtain the best results, it is recommended that the environmental values in the location of the printer are recommended. The variation of these can influence the quality of the final work.